Friday, February 27, 2009

I've been tagged??

1. The person who tagged you is
She is Lei yan.

2. Your relationship with him/her is Close Friends?
Erm, without that close word, we're friend, indeed!

3. Your 5 impressions of him/her
Thin, good chatter, smart, dozen of friends around, a full of activities girl and is a cute girl.

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you
Watch movie together guar. LOL

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you
She told me her cousin, blah blah blah...... got a special sing k lounge in her house!!!!!! That's pretty awesome!

6. If he/she become your lover you
Wondering....

7. If he/she become your lover, things he/she has to improve on
Too fast to make any remarks on this guar... LOL

8. If he/she become your enemy, you
Erm, wondering as well. But, is quite impossible to be enemy with her.

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be
Blank minded........

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is
All the best for her practical training and get the ACCA cert.

11. Your overall impression of him/her is
Not bad.

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
Joker???

13. The characters you love of yourself are
Making jokes, fun people's life?

14. On the contrary, the characters that you hate about yourself are
Over confident sometime, which lead me to first and ever flunked in exam. Screw me.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is
175cm, 6pack abs, music talented, skillful footballer, great singer and a 135 IQ guy!

16. For people who care and love you, say something to them.
You worth every penny for that, as you know how steady am I.

17. Pass this test to 10 persons who you wished to know how they feel about you.
1. Leiyan, back to you. I quite curious on you as well.
2. Renise, since i know you enjoy being tagged. :p
3. Yan Yee, for sure, as you are the pure typical blogger who I really respect of!
4. Chian lin, erm, I wish your name appear here. A very simple reason.
5. King Yen, tough you might felt tagging here and there is pretty not your doing style. Buy, I'm inviting to you improve your networking. LOL
6. Poh zi ying, well.. I would like to announce you've been tagged!
7. Vicentboey, atlantiz 7, Market value rm3.50... no reason for escaping from this what.
8. Baros, tan wee ser. As you are the pure reds fanz, I wish your name appear here as well.
9. MB Tong, sure got your name lar. Tong tong tang!
10. Malao band's lee chee lip. Yupe, you should tag this.

18. Who is no. 6 having relationship with?
6, gosh......... what a coincidence. I got no any relates with her!! LOL, the girl who I once treated as most important girl in my life after my mum.

19. Is no. 9 a male or female?
Erm, I'm doubting too. LOL

20. If no. 7 and no.10 together, is that a good thing?
Perfect ending of true love. Sweet tale of story.

21. What is no. 2 studying about?
IT stuff if not mistaken.

22. When is the last time u had a chat with no. 3
Through my chat box in my blogspot......... what a long long period.

23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
I guess, backstreet boy? Correct me if I'm wrong.

24. Does no. 1 have any siblings?
Yea, few sisters.

25. Will you woo no. 3?
I don't think so. LOL

26. How about no. 7?
I will use my whole life to take care of him, if he's my dear one day.

27. Is no. 4 single?
She is single and available. She's sooooooooooo cute. Guys, feel free to glance through her profile.

28. What is the surname of no.5?
I call him king, no dare to say his surname which is 'LIEW' out. Opppz

29. What is the hobby of no. 10?
Hahhahaahahaaa, I'm not daring to say that ok. But he is an aeroplane lover. LOL

30. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well?
Yupe, king and members relationship.

31. Where is no. 2 studying at?
TARC. World best ever college.

32. Talk something casually about no. 1
Happy 21st birthday!

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 6?
Erm, you ask her yourselves. Screw me, why your name appear at 6.

34. Where does no. 9 live at?
Ipoh? since she is going back soon.

35. What colour does not.4 like?
I have no idea. paiseh...

36. Are no. 5 and 1 best friends?
Definitely not as they don't even meet each other in their life time.

37. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
He got a most ever sexiest face in my heart. SI BANG TAO??

38. What is no. 6 doing
She is enjoying Aus's air now. Wish her all the best in studies.


First ever time I played this. LOL~~ At first I was like, apa tu tagged.... bored lar. After I go on and on, I felt quite interesting. Quite a good activity to pass my time. LOL.
As Lei Yan request, the latest picture of mine will be attached with, as a birthday present for you yea! Cheerz


















The focus point of this picture is definitely on my hair okay? Don't ever concern over my dumbest face.
I'm proud with my straight hair!! LOL....

3 comments:

  1. KE NAN POPO, can you guess where's the place I taken this place? I will pee on you if you got salah......

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOK CHUN.... sure is on the metro bus ma... matez... tats freaking weird tagged huh~ i cant believe it u call me as aeroplane addictor sia... fed up betul lar... anyway, nice n fun game indeed... nice one huh~ i can sense tat ur strong feeling toward leiyan... gd luck matez...

    ReplyDelete
  3. little Bald guy, wan zuo me ar~ Erm, ei... I'm down why u din leave any words in my parents blog~~ U know..... that's the post i wrote for you! It's not too long.........cause I'm thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete