Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Eric in the house!!!

Location : Wangsa Maju, Feeling
Time: 11.30pm
Main actor : Eric Ng
Camera guy : Nicholas Lim
Purpose: Sing for his love ones


Ladies and gentlemen, this is the guy, Eric I mentioned. He has a pretty handsome face, tall, man and has guts!! What a transformation, from a well-known Casanova to a awesome devoted lover! He simply show his singing skill up there, sang a song and dedicate to his petite girl friend. He was in a lather during the whole preparing process. That was pretty funny!! I was in stitches along the way. His voice just too good, round of applause bounce off the wall. He just looked simply stunning there, has the ability to mould and be the next superstar!

While me, I was geared up with my camera, rushed to the most front side and captured this video. Frankly speaking, you just cant simply get another guy as steady as me. I heated the atmosphere for you, be a fool for you. I'm the guy who live for brothers. The whole atmosphere there was overwhelmed by your lovely voice! I must say..... good job Eric!

At last, maybe the quality is a bit blur. But, please forgive a 2.0 megapix cell phone. It's already done its remarkably well.
Enjoy the video, brought to you by Eric Ng cross over Nicholas Lim.

7 comments:

  1. yala like tis oni easy ma...apa lin word verigication...ma fan...

    his voice not bad la...respect him got tis kind of brave naik sing...man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DIU, U call me call u LI FEI HUI..... u jz comment one sentence saja!!! U now nak macam mana o......

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh jay chow de 安静~~~~
    what a sad song.....T.T
    nice voice...suit for singing that song....

    ReplyDelete
  4. oya.....if he wear trousers lagi nice.... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. touch song, touch tone, touch atmosphere n a steady one cameraman...

    eric's voice is awesome, tis is undoubted... nice one eric... MBS here gv u a salute as respect n admire to u!!!

    matez, once again u showed the joker spirit sia... ur lastly applause has won everything... owen, the great support actor within tis video... nice one huh~~~

    eric, if u c my comment out here, one tiny demand frm me sia... find me the gal i wish to c frm ur frenster, shall u?





    a blossomy flower aint special at all without the set off frm the leaf...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hhahahahaahhahahaaa, XIAO YUN shi ma???

    erm, I got a strong sense that, u guys gonna LOU eric enter our malaoz gang huh? Since he is pure joker as well, with his WU LI TOU de acting often... he definitely fulfilled every single uniques of MBs. Yet, he has the pretty handsome face, which you cant lack of it if u wanna join the century big bang gang!!!! LOL

    Bro, I like your last sentence. Batman will never be the Hero of everyone, if without the heath ledger, The JOKER supporting his role!!!

    ReplyDelete