Monday, February 23, 2009

KL's air..

I'm doomed, I'm doomed this time. At the very first point, I was enticed by those straight hair style and insist that i cant let my curly part appear again. Hence, I went for rebond. I'm regret, so much! My sideburns, now become those indian kind... extraordinary super duper curly! You curled me up this time, fucking ANGEL, poor hand skill~ That's been my constant gripes lately. I swear to god, this will be my last time for doing this.

Apart from that, I went to Sungai Long and paid some visiting to chee lip. Honestly, I like the place quite much, in the sense that it's away from the hustle and bustle of city life. The place was as quiet as I went there years ago. Rest and relax lifestyle, I'm in love with it deeply. But, if u bring me to this kind of place and stay alone, I'll gone mad. Indeed, I will!!

The most important part of this trip will be the 12 years Dewar's, as precious as the bird's nest dude. It tastes so much better after adding on my 7 years soda! Who says only can drink in pub or some classy place? You have the passion, you have the enthusiasm, you can drink in any places as you like! Anyway, what ought to be discarded, should be discarded. No more Dewar's, looking foward for the XO Chivas dudez.... I'm dying for a sip!!

Furthermore, I went for the interview today. Not a great one, since the working hours is not that suits my part time request. But the girl there is freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!! I can see she is in her twenties... she is damn pretty!!!!! She located at genting kelang, just right above the pizza hut row! She is worth for paying times to take a look. That's truth. I'm not charlatans...

I'm dog-tired now, as I went for gym with eric today. You can see two bodoh fellows comparing muscles there. That's ridiculous, but that was fun to get a kaki who wanna train body lines as well!! If you have the guts and hearts, you can do anything!! But, I decide to go to bed now. LOL

And, last but not least. Thanks for your lao po bing and tart, MBS!! and your dewar's as well~~


















*Why get your head and heart all tied up in a knot? They should be separated, shouldn't they?

3 comments:

  1. tis kind pf reborn we must go T-10 liao...profesional skill...find JACK...

    sg long how de oh...hav a long river there ah?walao...wait wat go tackle tat gal liao...near setapak ria saja...u hav the DI LI oredi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one matez... yet, i cant accept the pix, combination of 12 yrs old whisky wif SOTA PIA? anyway... pai seh din bring u to lotz place but stay inside the long term HIP de room all the time nia... XD

    anyway... i m highly recommend u to stay ur hair long n make it whole δΈƒεˆ†ε·,no doubt it make u bcum the dopest guy in Genting Klang, even in Setapak!!!

    matez, u aint a charlatan, but a casanova... aren u?

    cheers for the god of MB, Health Ledger obtain the greatest award Oscar, THE BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR... cheerz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. U jibai..... the real casanova is not within MBs. Ask popo, who is the real CASANOVA!! The number one guy in Malaysia who brings the smell and feel of casanova the most!

    ReplyDelete