Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Our parents...

I was suppose to turn in on my bed now as I'm going to wake up early for my 3.45am Liverpool vs Real Madrid century match. I wish best of luck to my favourite liverpool!! But, I'm in very right mood now to blog something here.

Parents, they are the one who brought us to this world, beautiful or awful ones, depend on your on own views. For me, it's pretty nice deal to have this opportunity to take a look of this real world. In addition, they nurtured us, infused us with a proper value of human beings, satisfied every single requests from us and moulded us become a somebody. How much of hardships, pains, tears, sweats they spent on us.

They wore the sewed-and-sewed tee and pants, while we spent hundreds of bucks on those stupid branded stuff. They may eat as simple as they can, but you will always see a drumstick on your plate. They worn out themselves for nearly half of their life, just for us! How nobel they are. That was the debts that you never ever able to clear off within your life time. My main point here is, did we ever done anything let them feel proud?

Look at us, how childish we are. Bristle with anger for no reason, sometimes even hate them to the bones as they went against over our thoughts. How foolish?? I'm glad that we all are mellowed after years of chastened. At this moment, I got nothing to repay or filial to them with anything valuable, as I cant even take care of my skin. What I'll do is pay double efforts in my studies, that's the only part I can participate with. Apart from that, a very simple and may be insignificant thing you did may grinned them with delights. Therefore, why won't you bring them joy and happiness?

I've placed my parent as first over the time. They worth every penny. Yet, I will never succumb to my fate or destiny! I wan create my own tale of story, and in every part of my story, surely there's a portion of my parent faces. You overwhelmed me with love and loves.....













*Time awaits no one. No regret is allowed!

2 comments:

  1. wah...emo blog again...as u say the drumstick always on our plate...agree wif u...our parents always give us the best thing the best care of us...im glad tat i hav nice parents...got some parents think tat money number one....children after tat...

    now our job is study hard and get a nice job and be a filial son...after i work in the future...my 1st salary wan to spend for my mum...as she always say she wan go for a trip...

    seriously ur presentation very good la...nice sentences nice english...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a filial son, popo! I recall that day u ride on your 250cc honda and bungkus for ur mum. I feel touched!

    ReplyDelete