Thursday, February 26, 2009

Liverpool kop rules~

Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool
Well, I think this scoreline will be more than enough to delight all the Reds fans, as Liverpool confounded the odds with a stunning 1-0 victory over Real Madrid in the Bernabeu. I watched the whole 90 minutes game, it's not an easy win as Liverpool is without their superstars Gerrard and Torres(poor poor played). Gerrard only substituted in at the 87th min, while ankle injuries screwed Torres badly as he just like transparence in the field, yet he was powerless, as tamely as a rabbit, literally a confined form.

Liverpool playing counter-attacked, mainly focus on their defensive line. Look at Reds midfields, what a magnificient combination. Furthermore, Alonso played superly well, he shouldered the main responsibility of mid-field as Gerrard was not there. He is great... 60 yards shot! Christiano can you make it? or you're just focus on your daily diving training? If there's FIFA Oscar ceremony, you definitely swept all the awards. Cheater of the year...... will be............. Christiano Ronaldo!!!!! Give him a storm of applause, please! Felicitating.... sham-ies~

Apart from those agitating part, Hmm, I think one nil result is pretty enough to astonished and shut all those doubting mind up on us! 13 days from now, Real try to break the Anfield spell~ You know that is tougher than you beat man utd 6-0. LOL















That's the winning goal from Yossi Benayoun. Benayoun boosts Rafa!!!


I went for movie at Mid Valley today tough I was superbly lack of sleep after two continuously UEFA nights. You just cant imagine how bad luck am I. At first, when I was in the train, KTM, some technical problem occurred. I was stucking there from nearly 20 minutes. And then, when I reached MV, the cinema ticketing system terribly down! OMG, at that moment, I was like... huh, really not my day?? Afterwards, they informed us the system got okay, i guess it's just 40 percent to the normal running system. But the queue is so damn long, 5 rows ahead of me and the speed is sooooo slow. At the end, thanks to my twisted mind, I managed to get my ticket in 15 minutes! LOL, I went to the reservation counter and simply gave the combination, who knows. It's worked!! Technically speacking, as the system was down, no reason they will pissed me off!

Well, Changeling was the movie I watched! 4 stars out of 5. I don't know how to describe the feeling out of my heart, but it's really a good good movie. Picture does tells thousand of words, see the below picture. LOL, Watch it, and you will get it! In this movie, it shows the power of the police that time, 1940th... Make me have a real thought of the current politics situation in Malaysia. BN, has the power and huge financial support, able to do whatever they wanted to. Even using 50 million to grab the opposition parties members over. Both situation looks alike, don't you feel so? Promise us the moon and the sky, you gave us LIN, BN???












CHANGELING......


Is time to turn in, what a cold night. and Happy 21st birthday to Lei yan!!

2 comments:

  1. ei...u keep update ur blog but look like not so many support leh...ur last blog 1 comment oni...always im the one be sofa king.....

    haiz...i cant watch the live show liverpool vs real madrid...but 2nd leg sure watch it la...liverppol roar to the final!!!!

    abt man utd...gao lin meh....draw ah???cristiano ronaldo not top player meh???zuo lin ah...wihout gerrard and torres liverpool still can fight till the end tis is our "u'll never walk alone" spirit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popo, you say like this make me so sad lar~ But, got you support here... is enough adi. And, all bloggers go for holiday ma... so lar~~

    11th of march, we will appear at BOSS there, witness Reds go through the last 8!!!!

    ReplyDelete