Sunday, February 1, 2009

Long waiting...

Before anything get started here, I would like to take this one in a thousand opportunity to announce that... I am here, with my own blogpspot finally!! I'm hereby to announce that this blogspot is ongoing onwards today. It is the hardest and toughest ones' to cross the very first step into the thousand miles journey. For me, I'm in love with blogging so much. So, there will be an endless journey for me.... I bet so.

Frankly speaking, I've been set up this place for months, but with nothing inside the shell. Laziness is the only reason I could found for it. LOL. Yet, I saw chian lin come out with her own blogspot, the snow rolling effect does works on me! She pushed me to burn midnight oil to fully accomplished my site. Chian lin, you are the key success factor behind, you inspire me so much! Now, is time for me to maintain and sustain my core competency. Lol........

Special para for MBs. Well, as this is my new and my own paradize, I swear I'll still that active in participation of MB blog. Hmm, this is a place or a site for me to share my random thoughts here.. about politics, education, racist issue and so on and on of those sensitive issue. It is better to leave you guys in a more safer continent, and I'll going for jungle-trekking on those unmanned island. Hence, I will do it at here, at this site. I bear the risk being captured by ISA...... lol
And specially for king yen, hope you don't mind that I'm using that 2009 pic which you've apply the trademark for it already. But, I'm so desperate to find a better picture than urs.. King, THX for your creative mind again.

I was busy for one whole day, as you guys know that recently I was insanely, madly addicted to cooking. I spent a lot of time inside the kitchen, I love it! I was just finish uploading my pictures, it was the most time consuming part for me! screw it.......
Well, I bet that was better than too much for a opening post right? all right, free feel to visit here, http://isoonheng.blogspot.com/ ~

Adios!!

9 comments:

  1. my name isn't in da post? *sob*
    ohhh noooo.... T_T


    wuakaka. xD jz kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously....u damn qiong...html tis kind of thing oni IT ppl know u tis ACCA ppl oso know...damn wei leh...if im gal i sure falling in love wif u...hahaha...

    nice blog la....those photos touch me a lot...good good...

    wish u can shun shun li li on ur parttime job ya...and lucky all the year~~MB bless u...

    ReplyDelete
  3. part time job? i'm looking for part time job lehh... = ="

    any part time job intro to me? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, i'm still searching for it~
    Why my black parade song...... cant run de!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. waw...
    then u should thanks me... treat me eat ya...
    hahah....
    wei, dun come kl la... we wanna jb leh... hehe...
    say wanna bring us go beerz....:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWWWW

    great job owen! looking forward for more post!

    rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yo~~~ xiao di~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally you came out with u own blog liao lor.... gong xi gong xi ya


    urs passion for the cooking...keep on O !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tong, no kidding de.
    Now my cooking skill is damn cook ar... I learnt lot of skill from my mum. BRAVO!!!!
    U know de la, i may spent my future alone de lo, no girl want me... T.T
    so, it is better to learn all sort of skills now.
    haha, i proud to say, cooking, washing, sewing..... everything now.... i have some basic skill.!!!!
    YEah~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. gosh... tats flawless blog i ever seen b4... well done matez... the pic is the most impressive to me n my eyes nearly shed down the tears... MB able to gather is freaking rare... anyway... gd luck to u matez... May everything goes smoothly in ur life... long live MB n cheerz for our friendship sia... i m looking forward tat whn we hv 30 yrs 40 yrs, even 60 yrs old, still able to take a pix of beer ing moment... tat muz be freaking touch... anyway... tis blog did touch my heart... i sense the effort paid frm u, matez... wish u can achieve ur goal n take gd care ur health too... cheerz...

    ReplyDelete