Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Indian=zalim?

No offend from my title. The question mark behind stands me at the middle point of view. Prove to me if my thoughts went wrong! Well, I'm hereby to share this little 'ugliness part of our society' story. Last week, around the very noon time. My dad was driving his van for working purposes and met this astonished incident.

My dad was driving as usual, along the federal highway to skudai. Out of a sudden, there's a wira ( if not forgotten lar) keep on highlighting my dad. Hence, my dad thought is it the door behind loosen up or what. He decided to stop nearby the kip mart there and take a look. There was crouded of people surely. After that, my dad glanced through everything through the back mirror, there was nothing looks freaky. Then, a man from the indian gang came down with a helmet where others waiting for orders inside the car, I guess.

My dad knew that was not a good thing, this gang of indian may brought trouble upon him. Calamitiesss gonna happened. Touch wood. My dad locked all the doors, for sure, and pulled down a portion of the window and talked with that indian.

Indian : Oi, you cibai babi cina, you langgar orang nak lari huh. Saying that that guy was in a pool of blood now, in critical situation.
My dad : Oh, ya kah.... mana I langgar eh, tak rasa pun.
Indian : Tadi belakang sanalah, you turun you turun. Jangan cakap banyak!
My dad : Oh, belakang sanakan? okok, then I balik tenggoklah, bawa dia ke hospital.

For sure, my dad reversed and drove off. You can't tricked over an alerted old man!
When my mum told me about this through the MSN , I was like.... foooo, kita kena pulak. And really thanks to Guan Yi Ma for blessing my dad from any bad things.

If you guys still able to recall, there's a BN assemblywomen said this before, ' kalau satu hari you jumpa orang india dengan ular, yang manakah you bunuh dulu. Pastilah oarang india, meraka lebih zalim daripada ular'.
Although this is a very typical racist issue, but reach to the bottom of your heart, don't you think it did make sense. Every single word she mentioned, there's a story behind. Isn't it? They all just like preparing to digging up the hatchet all the time. Indian = Zalim?? What will flash through your mind after you reading along the way?

My very own-self opinion upon the dreaded case, the indian picked the wrong guy. You would never ever tried to trample on the toes of a 'great with social experience' old man, just like it's impossible for the Iraqi to success in war agaisnt USA~ Furthermore, 40 to 50ies old man can easily tear down your facade without wasting a single gram of glucose in their body cells.
BODOH!!!! You were born perfectly, your muscle as tough as Triple H, and yet you went robbing. You didn't fully utilised every single part of your body. May god punish them......... This kind of swindlers and crooks, don't care a hook about them.

Be wise, be smart, be alerted~ It's not that safe in the vicinity of our lovely state, JB.

7 comments:

  1. i agree man...why tis kind of bad thing must be indian buat huh?cant go do some meaningful thing meh like help old man cross the road....

    luckily ur dad JING...jiang hai shi lao de la...tat stupid indian wrong choosing tarhet oredi la...if me meet it sure huang...

    ReplyDelete
  2. popo, U said like that BU GANG ar~ If renise know you easily get nervous, how o ??? U shld act man all the time ma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a 有惊无险的occurrence。。。
    Thank god.. ur dad’s great social experiences do help him in a desperats situation….
    indian really harmful… and bodoh too… u r right…. But not all o them lar…
    emm..gonna tell my parent tomolo to pay attention on this…
    everthing muz be careful now expecially to those Indian…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tong, Seriously, I feel it's just a small matter ler. Why from your tone,seems like is a big big disaster~ LOL.....Take care ar~ Wish ur 'that one' can disappear soon, and come back find us tea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously... stay calm is the key when meet tis kinda incident... no offend to india, yet... kinda guga or yogamail they r the kind one... isn it...

    recently a great slack of econ... in order to survive they r willing to do anything no matter wat is it...

    TI GONG, GUAN GONG, TEH ZHU GONGg n GUAN YIN MA all BO BI us stay away frm tis kinda stuff~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. wat i can reply to MB iron is... veterans know the best... 姜是老的辣~ we tis kinda fish, guarantee siao siao kena india or indon 打到懒样 n gonna ask for help to DAP de ma... siew chew or China Press will publish our face thr oso.. siao siao lin lor~

    ReplyDelete
  7. my gudness... luckily man....
    good thng ur dad is alert!!!

    btw, we've to still remember tat every race aso got ***** type of people... Can't really stereotype all of them as a whole...

    got to be alert in this society...

    ReplyDelete