Thursday, February 19, 2009

Time flies

How time flies, my holiday ends without a single noticed by me?
Well, I'm going back to kl tomorrow. I will definitely miss my jb life, which is without any messes in my mind. Anyway, the main reason for me is looking job in kl, as a part time one, then I can study the ACCA textbook and doing some revision over the time. I love TARC library! Finding job is really a not-easy-task as I've no transport here. It's really getting on my nerves, but I know that's is no dead end. I have an interview on this coming sunday. I'm sowing seeds for a better harvest now. LOL.... I'm a guy who can log from morning till the very night. Bosses, please mark me in your list.

I went for haircut yesterday, actually is haircut and reborn. I reborned my hair again!! Gosh~ I think I'm impulsive this time, over doing! Look at the reflection of the water, I looks as scary as an ogress. Anyway, it's too late salvage thing. Yet, popo keep blowing my trumpet as I'm the most CHAO guy in tebrau city... Dope me out with XO chivas, please. That was sarcastic!!! Nevertheless, the stonegrilled food is nice one, exquisite tool.... Lupa to take pic of it. screw me!

And went and watched popo lovely war movie. I knew it was not belonged to my taste bug before entered, but I never expect that it's such a bored movie! Another failure film by tom cruise, Valkyrie~ 2 stars out of 5 from me. All the above is my own views, sorry for Tom's fans. I thought I could munch on some snacks, lay down my leg and enjoy CHANGELING~ Sigh.....All gone up in smoke! Apart from that, how much grunts, sweats and tears I've been tested... but, where is my six-pack abs?? Argh.... persistence!

Malaoz part,
Guys, u know what. Popo is so in love with dolled up himself like a barbie. He insist want to get a girl in the brand new semester. He is using gastby now!!!!!! and apply some basic face powder. Anyway, I felt it is quite sissy, tough I do facial often. LOL~ Whatever, we must give popo a round of applause.. shouldn't we??
King, after seeing your power malaoz picture. You and boey, counted as one of the best in designing stuff, in my heart.
Lip, erm, going to visit you soon. I'll stick with you like a leech. Beware of me dude! And good luck for your test tomorrow....
Tiang, wonder he will be taking any blogger part?

All right~ Adios and gracia.













*Not every smiley face have a smiling heart.
My greatest honour to this greatest ever Oscar joker!!!

4 comments:

  1. woopzzz....sofa loh come again...

    yi chun guang yin yi chun jin...chun jin nan mai chun guang yin....anybody know who is u kuang yin?
    time past so fast....2moro u go back kl and 1 more week my 3rd sem start soon...

    a while oni u go england soon lo...i know u very happy de..all the best la....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow... matez... time really flies hasty sia... recall to those previous video, juz like happened on yesterday onli... aisk... the elder people are, the more u can found tat how fast de time flew... tis yr i think MB members all gonna proceed to another stage of life again...

    owen---> Sheffield Hallam, UK on June
    Ian----> proceed to Degree life in Nilai's Inti on April
    Me-----> terminate my degree life soon on May
    Lopok--> Cont struggle on maintaining the merit class, even aim on book prize in Mechanism Engineering, stage to be continued in coming next yr
    Tiang--> Unknown

    B4 the King Ian left our MB base, Jb, lets hv another gathering again... shall we???

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh... i forget to drop sth out here.. Respect to the god of MB's heart, shows my deepest respect on the Oscar Joker, Health Ledger...

    Ur smile, is more than only a smile...

    ReplyDelete
  4. mahai lip....now u are kan bu qi wo shi ma...mechanism engineering???wat the fuck is tis course....

    haiz....my fren almost finish degree lansi liao discriminate me...sad....

    ni men lai ping ping li....king yen u say!!!

    ReplyDelete