Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V day

Valentine's day again. Frankly speaking, I never celebrate this special day before, none of a single time, for a single simple reason... I got no girl. LOL~~ It was not the darkness part of my life, not yet to the demise of the world. Tough I might felt a little bit uneasy for today lar. Yeah, agreed to renise, Happy bachelors' day. I was a lucky one, working on valentine's day. Bravo~~~


Am I over her?
Did my heart still filled with hatred over her?

It's been nearly a year after that memorable incident. 9 months, was not a easy period for me. Dozen of happiness, laughs, sweet memories during this 9 months period. Memories always the sweetest one. When u flashed back what you've done, you may end up with grinnning for those silly part you did. Yet, that was the sweetest part of it. Isn't it?

I will still occasionally think of you, especially when I was alone with empty minded. But, I treat it as a very common friends doing stuff. I one day din see popo, also will start thinking of him lar. Normal what..... LOL~

I hated you so much when I see through your true colour. Now, I rather filled my heart with bliss than hatred. No one is as flawless as mirror. Anyway, I already stuck my neck out of this matter. Wish you all the best.....

WOW, I was so damn abnormal right? Is really a not-like-me style as I seldom expose my private stuff. I'm a low profile guy as someone said that's the way I used to be. Meantime, I was a 5 stars astro which like to share my stuff out. Nevertheless, is based on which dude you are. I hate rumous, I hate go into tussle. I hate those dark secret in my inner part, turn up to be a open secret once my words stop on you.

The last semester result shown today. Frankly speaking, I did a quite good job, is a flying colour one based on my own view. Yet, I did not feel anything at all, none a single joy or sad. Maybe the second last semester incident stands me away from it. Well, I'm fine, indeed. I'm not that kind of sweeping things under the carpet, I'll face it bravely. By the way, that's all water under the bridge now. Brighter sunlight ahead of me.

Quite a number of fellows birthday today. Wish you guys happy birthday and happy valentine's day!!!!

*Success is Relative, Quantified by Others. Satisfaction is Absolute, Quantified by You Youself.

11 comments:

  1. long time no sit on the sofa...sofa is mine again~~but tis kind of emo blog u ask me leave some emo comments is quite difficult for me la...seriously...but...as bro i must come for support de ma...

    1st...i wan to say...damn dulan ah no gal...wat valentine oh...dulan ah...huat ah...bachelor long live~~

    althought u no a gal...but dun sad...u must remember u hav a gang of frens...MB...some ppl got gf but no fren susah juga...at least u hav me!!!know u since primary 5 damn long liao la...u are a very steady fren but i know sometimes i let u down..im not steady..sorry!and i dun need to say so much la...just wan to tell u tat "u'll never walk alone!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahhaahahhahahaahahahahahahahaahhahahhahaaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    What a freaking damn NIANG one..... damn geli ar~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    u are a very steady fren but i know sometimes i let u down. ( Tis is jing dian!!!!!!) Let me down???? hahahahaha~ Jason know ma??? Ta Yao Gen Wo Yi QI AI~~~~~~~~~~

    A soft popo, i must say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah heng ar....
    actually i very 'pei fu' u de.... coz u never cry in front of us... not like me...(maybe i'm a gal...hehe)
    although i dunno wat really happen tat time but i know u have a hard time on it... bro, if its hard to face it alone, do find us ya.... we always here for u de... (u dun feel geli ya... haha)
    gambate.... god bless u...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i never let u down....i never make u cry...serious de lo...i really appreciate our frenship...i hope u will touched by me lo...really lo...jiang zhen de lo ni shi ge hao peng you lo...zhen de lo...bi zhen zhu hai zhen lo...

    jiang zhen de lo...im emo oni not niang lo...u cant say me like tat lo..it is hurt lo...im disappointed wif u lo...

    ReplyDelete
  5. u rock...

    i like the last verse very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y must u force me to leave comments for u?
    In fact, I dun really like to gv comments to anyone. But somehow in order to expreess my opinion, I still need to do so. We've been known each other 2 yrs (but actually less than tat b'coz of sem break).We're in such a good relationship in tis period especially in year 2. Dun know since when we become so unity n cnt be separated in every event.(April day + Mayday)hehe...Really unbelievable n unforgetable. It's a precious memory in our college life.
    U'r so keen to make urself a clown tat bring laugh to the world. Yet, as a human, it's extremely natural to have emotion. U r free to expose ur feeling in front of us. If u feel shy to do so, nevermind. U still hv me n chianlin. We r happy to lend out our ears.We wouldn't charge u.Remember o.
    Friendship Forever!!!
    Remember Always.......
    Keep in Touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Da jie tou, i'm so proud to have ur comment here. My pleassure~~~ Is an awesome one.
    Looking forward to see you wear bikini in redang... lol~

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahhaaaa the "jiang zhen de lo" reply is freaking funny.. ya lo lobok is so damn rite.. some ppl hv gf but no buddy, sad thing oso, see, so u should be satisfy tat u got so many buddies here tat support u as always, especially lobok.. why i said so? becoz now his whole pattern almost alike u alrdy..u should b proud of it..hahaa.. anyway good blog again, your writing skill is getting stronger and stronger.. respect here, and cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wah...kuang biao to 8 comments...zai ding shang qu!!!

    actually tis "jiang zhen de lo" is always talked by some1 who called as prawn head...adrian pang and leopard skin...wat a jing dian character...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Walao, BU GANG ler popo. Later people see ur comment, then tell him. You know lo, online de thing is YI BAI BA XIAN ZHUN DE LO. lol~

    U and him ma forever be enemy? He cried for u before ler, no matter how... you've been his real guy before. He lean on your shoulder before. Dont you forget it?

    Popo,放下吧。。

    ReplyDelete
  11. holly shit... nice one blog again... awesome plus dope!!! matez, u tend to b more mature n mature liao sia... u learn 释怀, frm hate to bliss, tats more than courage but mature... u did it matez... juz everyone has their objective to pursuit, tats the happiness tat aimed... the most pretty memories to be continued in ur dream, matez... as long as u really experienced it b4, it is beautiful n so nice to be recall, rite...

    最美的爱情,回忆里待续...

    ReplyDelete