Thursday, February 12, 2009

My days

It's been days from my last blogging. I felt the lazy worms is getting back on me, frantically!! Slacking...... It will be a long one this time, i guess. Well, today I went movie with popo, the curious case of benjamin button. It was a long long hours movie, 3 hours as a total. It is so worth it in terms of time length, plot and the sound effect, the sweet love soundtracks. I'm in love with it and was a touching ones.


















Brad pitt who acted as the main actor, I bet he as a reason will be enough on your plate. I'll recommend this movie for ladies and guys who favours the very typically love story, such as titanic. I didn't shed my tears this time, which I felt that was the missing part. Nevertheless, it's a good love movie. Watching with popo was a great one, we're in stiches most of the time, grinning with delights. LOL...














That's the dopest ever booth. LOL... I spent my previous weekend at Plentong Tesco, for this so called 'money making' road show. The life there was so dull, but it's worth for 80 bucks per day, as I'm earning for my own meals now before my further studies get started. That's the true meaning of fruit of labour. Soyrich with oat and brown rice now, wanna try?


















This is a great one!!!!!! 18 days hardships did paid off, at least something was there lar... tough the 6 pack abs still foundless. As i promise someone that i must make it, therefore more sweats and bloods will be spent on it. There is a saying 'there is no ugly women in the world, but lazies...'~ I absolutely agreed on it. No matter how tired am I, daily 300 times sit-ups and leg up and down exercise is a must do job for me. Persistence......

Malaoz part,
hey guys, dropping by a message on how u guys doing lately lar.. It's so hard to grab the opportunity to gather 5 of us in a chat room recently. I bet lip is the most busiest one, anyway take care and tells us something about u dudez.

Last moment added,
Last but not least, zy, bon voyage yea! Take care of yourself nicely. If there is a fate, we will see each other at Australia. Adios...... blessing~

*Single man's life was a great one, no binding, no worries, free like a bird. Yet, sometimes the power of unity can be such remarkable. You can easily to break a single bamboo, but i may difficult for you to break a cluster of bamboos. Malaoz 5 man tag team............. infinity of power.

4 comments:

  1. ur title add 1 more A then become Mayday lo...haha....
    know u work very hard for ur body line leh... keep on it lo... dun say i fu yan u ar... coz i really no comment on bodyshape things... as long as dun too thin dun too fat.. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat a movie...benjamin buton...can u imagine a baby just born look like a old baby...as long as his life passing...his looking become younger and younger but his heart older and older as normal ppl...and finally become back a baby again and finally transform into a SPERM!

    keep going to train ur body la...we will call u as REY MYSTERIO...1 time royal rumble winner..1 time world heavyweight champion...LIM SOON HENG~~

    so envy u la...advance diploma get merit..qiong!!!btw u sure can go england liao la...help me buy a original jersey ya....

    valentines...for MB oni got 2 malaos happy...we hav 3 失落男孩...haiz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one, matez... freaking long din pass by here alr... ur blogging skill keep better n better again... yet, y i din receive any info bout u tat ur result is merit... it is the best ever thing to u, arent u? anyway... congrats ya... finally u hv overcome tis stage n going to proceed to another stage alr... nice one matez... u r the 1st member to go oversea within MB...

    gosh... i tot u hv stopped to train ur body, matez... no brag, ur body shape is astounding, allow me to call u malaoz 吴尊... respect plus salute!!!

    matez, i really glad for u tat u hv been achieved ur goal sia... keep it up...

    by the way, popo, u juz stop down sia... mayb u ought to learn frm owen... enjoy to be a freedom bird right now... its aint such tough, isn it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy chun, i failed ler..... haiz, tat second last sem paper, will be settled on april. Still a no guarantee answer yet. UK, you are so close, yet so far.

    ReplyDelete