Monday, February 2, 2009

You'll never walk alone!

Liverpool 2 - 0 Chelsea

Guys, I mean all the Reds fans. It is an awesome night!! A remarkable played by Liverpool. You can see how much of scoring opportunities there. Attack, attack and attackssss, this time I really take my hat off to Rafa. You make Liverpool really look like a champion team now, my lovely uncle Tom Hinks, bug off from the board now!! The point of view is so unanimous from all the Reds fanz, U should give all the controlling power to Rafa, or else bug off!!!














Yupe, the first pic shows the winning goal. El nino is back!!! Fernando.........Toress!!! Christiano ronaldo and Anelka, better beware of that. It will be an interesting one and even intensified the competes of the ELP top striker.














Second pic, nothing special to this Hull city boss, but the crucial part is the guy beside him. Air Asia in uk???? Since when Air asia sponsoring in EPL?? I thought they were lack of budget for new air port now? LOL....

Top news... Robbie keane is going back to spurs after a unpleasant season in anfield. LIVERPOOL AGREE TO SELL KEANE TO SPURS

Liverpool Football Club have this afternoon confirmed they have reached agreement with Spurs for the transfer of Robbie Keane back to the White Hart Lane club.


Well, today i pay a visit to Sunway college, inquire those ACCA stuff. Well, is time to really calm myself down, with a peaceful mood to think seriously about my future path. Now, I'm in the middle of T-junction... No direction at all. But, surely after UK trip(if god really bless me, allow me to make it), I'll straight enter to the working life. Age of 22, is really so old for me. My lifetime target is 28 to achieve something big, 6 more years. It is hard and may be a huge obstacle for me to take a full time ACCA in sunway for whole year, just to finish my final 5 papers there. Age of 23 then, it is too late for me............disorientated. Facing traumatic moment ever.
Btw, LCL.. how's your plan after this coming june?

Those unpleasant in 2008 is the water under the bridge now, tonight is TI GONG night~~ my time here is just nice 12am..... HUAT ar.... Ping Ping An an ~~

6 comments:

  1. 2day is "sky parade" birthday....damn re nao...bawah rumah aku got 1 house damn rich ah...3 boxes of fireworks...

    here i wish all my family and my frens ping ping an an...shun shun li li...

    wish i can pass all my subjects...

    wish i can get a gf...hahaha~~~

    look like my comments no related to ur blog but u ask me make wishes here de hor...

    ho ki la~~huat ar~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onwards today, there's a brand new nickname for you... lobok... call u SOFA LOH next time. SHA FA~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. why called him sofa loh ar??
    can i make wishes here oso???

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahahahaaa, u always the funniest one!!!
    I wont tat bad that trash ur comment away wat.
    Come come, see wats your big wishes.... HUAT ar!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. speechless... liverpool's stuff i rarely know... i feel lost as u too, matez...

    anyway... b optimistic... u did understand tat accounting is the most awesome aspect among biz... compare wif mkting, financing, banking... no matter the world econ great or sux, thr still a part is reserved for accountant... bro u clearly know tat, dun u? even econ sux, every corp hv to audit, submit their acc to gov... m i rite?

    so, seriously u really dun hv to anxious than me... i m the lost sheep n the one dun hv a clear n bright future...

    anyway... if everything goes smoothly, after degree life, i hv to proceed n enter into the most cruel n cunning social world... by the way... i will cont. my study too... yet is part time pro. cert... ICSA...

    no worries bro.. no matter how, ur future is great... trust me... at last the circumstance is u choose the job... on the other hand, i will face a totally opposition situation of urs... big possible i will face unemployed... dun play play wif u...

    cheer up bro... enjoy ur life 1st when thinking clearly wat r u really hv to pursuit of....

    adios...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i still think keane shud be given more time....

    we rugi 5 million 4 tat....

    ReplyDelete