Sunday, March 15, 2009

What a week~~

Man utd 1 - 4 Liverpool

Liverpool 4 - 0 R. Madrid


What a remarkable week. Liverpool thrashed two formidable teams, and Malaysia number one shutter Lee chong wei took the swiss open! What a inspiration, what a stimulation, what a week!
U know, I was keeping myself away from doing any update here after the magnificent win over Real madrid. The reason behind was, I'm so damn afraid of those laughes, look down, humiliating by those devils if they beat us! That mean nothing even with a 4-0 win over Real~

But now, I have no worries at all. Pissing those ordeals off, enjoy the remarkable victories! First match of the week, Real madrid paid their visit to Anfield and back with such humiliating ever scoreline. Make it short here, Liverpool produced a magnificent performance to reach the Champions League quarter-finals with a 5-0 aggregate defeat of Real Madrid. Irresistible Reds!!!

Here I come, the major part. Liverpool THRASHED man utd 4-1, not a small win or tiny scoreline.. I'm saying thrashed!!!! We thrashed them badly! U know, before the game get started, tongues wagging around. Everyone out there(I mean the devils fanz) were predicting the scoreline, 3-0, 3-1, and the only thing I can do was keep my mouth shut and pissed off as they lead us by the nose for ages. And game started, Reds and devils digging up the hatchet and starts slaugthering each other. United looked better at first, but we ended up with remarkable performance! Liverpool hauled themselves back into the title fight with a decisive 4-1 hammering of 10-man Manchester United at Old Trafford.

It's startled to see this kind of scoreline, espeacially for the unbeaten home run devils! Something like so impossible to happen. The possibility was like a meteorite landing on my head, but we make it!! That's reds spirit! It has been ages or decades seeing such a spirit on the field. The atmosphere at the mamak was awesome, inundated by reds cheering sounds!

Well, 4-1 was a remarkable result since 1936 against man utd. We looks stunning than ever huh? LOL. During the match, I could feel the heats from my body cells, was a exciting match! When they finished the 90 mins full time playing, I was grining non stop for hours, shouting all the sorrows, grieves, tenses, humiliates to the seventh heaven~ Lingering happiness!!!!

As a summary, our heart just burst with pride after the game. Stop pointing finger on us and doubting ours ability. All the best for reds and root for you! Lastly, peace..... peace football!!!

Apart from that, let us say tahniah to our malaysia world number one Lee chong wei. Lee just took the swiss open men's single champ by beating Lin dan 21-16 21-16~ What a great win! Crabby Lin dan was throwing his racket away middle of the game. LOL ~~~ Furthermore, malaysia men's double also did it perfectly, Triple k and tan boon hong won the final~ Malaysia CINA boleh!

Ends my post with some lovely photos.














El-nino. His brilliant took part, remarkable performance, super 5 stars speed brings delights to the Reds! Vidic knows he's screwing up.










He kissed the cam. Gosh~~ But, he leaded all the fans to the highest tempo because of this kiss!














All's heroes, no matter what the scoreline was!











Proud to be Reds! My liverpool ~


















Is it okay for this pic as ending? LOL... Lee chong wei beat Lin dan.... finally!


All right, doing some malaoz reminder here.
March 24 is our mb lip's birthday~ Keep it on your mind, guys! Yet, really wish you'll spend a memorable and wonderful birthday this time! Anything, just pop me up.... I'm willing to be your pawn! Looking for your planning....

I felt so craving to movie lar!!!!!!! Marley and me........................who want to accompany me. Girls wanted as I sure shed my tears.

5 comments:

  1. matez, wat can i said is, old trafford did hv ghost... damn... Man Utd totally lost their morale within the match... yet, liverpool play pretty well even they aint home side... cheerz for liverpool~~~

    Euro Cup is reserved for liverpool alr... i can foresee it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ni tak kesah ada hantu ke tidak la~
    You hutang I satu mangkuk ice kacang~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. when the 1st penalty scored by man utd becoz of the stupid fault by reina i was down and think tat y must man utd score...and the mamak there damn many of man utd fans and scream like hell after ronaldo score the penalty...

    but...we let them happy 1st...our reds hero fernando torres use his fantastic skill steal the ball from vidic and one on one wif van der sar and score it...wow u can imagine tat when liverpool score oso got many ppl scream and cheer it...and i saw those malays diam saja...haha damn shuang...

    when the second goals from liverpool...those malays quiet saja...puki..anna score la man utd score la...tiu...

    no doubt...after the result 4-1..those malays must be quiet like hell...dosenna score again after vs r.madrid...tis player is black horse...

    not bad liverpool...we proud wif u!!!mission completed 2 matches won against man utd in tis season...the epl champion not important anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  4. well say popo!
    Bad that boey and weekang not here that time. I'll never forget the gesture that boey shown to me 2 years ago, at genting corner mamak there~

    I remember it ... so clearly! with his hands shaking vigorously in front of my face, and shouted YEAH.... macam wanna burst my ear-drum!

    No one know that, I was insomnia that night! Boey left a forever nightmare to me!
    So, who says man utd does not deserved for this humiliating lost?

    ReplyDelete