Saturday, March 7, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire


















Now, 1.42am in the morning. Was a cold night, cool air breezing through my hair from the outside window, so quiet and so peace; but my heart feels so warm, till the deepest part of it. Sudden stir of emotion....... The very reason behind this --- SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE --- !! Slumdog millionaire is absolutely, precisely an oscars 8 academy awards movie winner! Is an indescribable feeling, the whole story was so perfect, magnificient job by whole slumdog crews. Maybe I'm too over or namby-pamby kind? No matter what has flashed through your mind, it's really a damn worth it movie, I guarantee you! Trust on the Oscars rather than me, right? I definitely can't hold a candle to those oscars film reviewers.

Slumdog Millonaire, a rags-to-riches fairy tale about an orphan who appears on india’s version of 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire', shows how he make it to the final stage and won the 200 million rupees. Last but not least, the truly tale of love story added points for this movie. Apart from the families, loves, friends, racist, power and so and so issues, you able to witness you yourself in the movie the richest state of india, mumbai, but has yet to really solving the ages poverty problem.

This movie brings me hopes. Hopes for everything... I really can smell the aroma of hopes, what a tangy 'hopes' smell it is. I can and able to overcome everything and create my own fairy tale, I'm not a pushover. I knew it!

Okay, I had finish my piece~ No more long winded, turning in soon. Lastly, why don't make yourself in the cinema watching for this best movie?

ps, wish malaoz popo all the best for his coming result on tomorrow! Amen...

5 comments:

  1. tis movie really meaningful...although all black black indian act de...but still nice la...JAMA!!!

    luckily got tis movie...and thx owen too ya...acc me past the nervous nite...and thx for ur blessing...thx bro!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What i can say here is ... good job lar POPO~~
    4As and 2Bs definitely is a damn stunning result!! U stunned all the people around.
    So, now believe that R2 is a good place for study ???

    No stress, no tension............. Therefore, you owed me a KFC's dinner plate since I'm the one who bring you to the damn right paradise~
    Distinction guy.................

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one popo... recently u looks like dun wanna diao me so much huh~ anyway... congrats lar... proud of u... keep it on dudek...

    slumdog a low cost movie, yet achieve the honourable award, oscars... no matter it is great or not, sure worth it to spend 2 hours on it... at least tis movie did bring those mumbai kids to the paradise b4...

    looking forward to watch it n drop again my comment toward the slumdog...

    adios....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah, MBS.. you really a pro movie reviewer lar~ Even to the costs of a movie. My deepest respect for you! I will keep my fingers crossed for you and your dream matez!

    Is a hard-earned account~ I keep begging eric, until he cant tahan just kasih I~ U must try all your freaking best!

    Lastly, Liverpool vs Man Utd..... if you are coming to gk next week, I bet this time sure crowded sitting~ From ah hua to ah mouto zu bek to ah bee to ah mao~ plus you~~~ HOW FUN IT COULD BE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lan sai... so much ppl go u thr ar? i used to b sok chun de leh... MOU GAO NGO lar...

    ReplyDelete