Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Skinny black jean!

B 8 2 matez were having a futsal game at college just now, I was there as well tough my left foot was so pain for the no knowing reason. I ducked myself from the game most of the time. Nothing special indeed, but at this juncture, I still have my sakit kaki here. One of my classmate told me that was rheumatism~ But uh, is it too young for me to have that kind of illness? Wondering and pondering here. I was in agony!

I had a whale of time during my last weekend. At last, I finally bought my Tight, Slim, Skinny black jeans! Brought to you by S & K. I had spent ages searching for this typical skinny jean, and I owned it now!! Most important part, there was 50 percent discount for it, few times cheaper than the Levi's 522 jeans~ I was grinning with delights throughout the whole day, to express my amusement and satisfaction. It worths every penny.

































My hp had gone spoiled after a brilliant techician overhaul it. These pics was taken by the popo N series hp. Thx~ Briefly introduction for this jeans. It's a Samuel and Kelvin limited slim and skinny jeans, name 811 ~ It's a pretty nice jeans if you're looking for slim and skinny sense of beauty, which is what The Click Five was doing.

Yupe, I'm happy! It will be a extra happiness if Reds beat Real Madrid tonight. Yes, 3.45am later, you're able to see two big giant team dig up the hatchet at Anfield. As we all know, Reds players always eating the humble pie, treat every teams as strong as England classic. 1-0 at the first leg grounded a pretty good beginning at Anfield, so.. nothing much we can do but blessing for Liverpool. Formidable real madrid, they are definitely no pushover. I'll bring my Heine along later, celebrate along with the anfield fans.

Gonna watch with popo later. POPO, be there or be square~ See you then... I'm turning in now, there will be a damn fresh Lim Soon Heng at 3.45am then.

3 comments:

  1. woopzz...see u sien sien when playing football...aiya dun worry la tis kind of thing no reason 1..it wan pain then pain de...like last time i found tat my waist there suddenly got HEI QING...so dun worry la...

    liverpool must qualify to quater finals!!!!!!
    u'll never walk alone~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ham chat lor.. liverpool now cum fom liao... tis time diao liao lar...

    by the way... u shd wear ur 881 jeans wat... y call 881 as well huh? papaya jeans???

    ReplyDelete
  3. is 811 bro!!! 811....
    U thought the jean which use for GE TAI meh, 881~

    ReplyDelete