Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Last night in msia.

Well, I just finished all the packing and checking my stuff. Should be okay gua. I guess so, and pray so. All right, it wont be a long post as I wish to. I would like to thanks those who calling me, smses me, sending their regards to me. Thanks, i received every single love from u guys and girls.


Sandy - Ai yao Tang Dang Dang.
Sandy, I really wish to chat with you, in msn, fb or whatever ways. I just literally addicted to you. LOL


Sandy - Zi You
Sandy, you rock on!!!!!!!


Sandy- zombie
Sandy just heated the night!!


All right.
I miss my family, you guys here, miss Mbs, miss all the chicks around, miss SANDY!!!! u know, if sandy could leave a comment here or something like that. I will just insane. (Little wish from a fans). LOL......

Cheers on.... for our future, for heineken, for malao band!!!!

4 comments:

  1. well.. i m leave a message here with some feeling of getting drunk.. thx ur redwine anyway~ no wat to worry about u la, u always can handle eveyrtin de, rly glad to hv u as drink papi all the way~ feel appreciate so much to hv MB~ as for Sandy.. come on~~~ she juz treat u as ginnah, u should wake up~ once u reach england, jus forget about her ok? i will take care of her for u.. damn i rly miss her as well.. not grab with u..but rly cant forget her performance~ ok.. still the same thing.. 一路顺风~ 我会和你一起挨~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,guys.........i'm sad to see ur msg.......come on,fans n also my frens.........take gd care of urself,k?!see you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx sandy.... wish to see u soon too.

    ReplyDelete