Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Landed UK safely.


Well, It's already 12am. So so lazy to do any updating lately, while the people around was really so enthusiasm in doing this, even make it as a diary. Salutes and respects.

Well, let pictures tell u everything. Every picture has a story behind. Is time to use your common sense, the sixth sense, or what ever senses you have to understand it and enjoy it. LOL, by the way... all photos are already uploaded in facebook.














That's the view along the way to my University. Welcome to sheffield~










































My bedroom.



















Trust me. It's so comfortable when u lie on it.


All right.... not in the right mood of blogging. More and more coming.....
Tiredness overwhelmed me thoroughly, psychically and mentally exhausted... I just need some sleep.


Ps: Guys, sorry for late reply in msn or facebook lately. I'm just dog-tired and lack of time. If u are the one who I reply you late or something like that... I guess you will understand me right? Love u guys much.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know the gap time between june 16 and now??
    You haven't been updating much..
    LOlz....just dropping a hi, and may u have more updates.

    ReplyDelete